Friday, April 23, 2010

4/22

What a relief...the last appointment for Addison (until her two month check up). The last foot poke for a while, I think that makes the total close to 10 since she has been born. She is always a little trooper. Billy numbers went down to 12, not what I wanted to hear but Dr. Dahl said everything is just fine. No more billy light - thank goodness.
I made my first trip bringing both girls to the doctor - alone. Rob usually meets us at the hospital to help out with Amelia but was running late. I had to think about my strategy of getting both out of the car. Amelia was good about holding my hand on the walk to the clinic doors. It was a SLOW but steady walk and went well. I don't know if it was just my imagination but I was sure everyone was starring at me thinking I was crazy for hauling around two little ones. I even made a trip into the bank with both girls. Definitely more work but I did it.
We made it home just in time to meet Jess. She came to visit, see Addison, and brought pizza. Thanks Jess, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment